This week we highlight three Colts players who could provide tremendous value as you try to pull out a win in your fantasy football matchup on Monday night.
Wide Receiver T.Y. Hilton
Hilton has gone over 150 yards receiving in two of the last three games with 1 touchdown during that span. He has been less productive on the road during his career averaging 15 less receiving yards per game, but this 25th-ranked Titans pass defense shouldn’t be able to contain him on Monday night.
Running Back Marlon Mack
Marlon Mack had a breakout performance in last week’s overtime win rushing for 91 yards and a touchdown on 9 rushes. Additionally, Chuck Pagano said he’d like to get Mack more involved in the offense going forward.
Quarterback Jacoby Brissett
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Jacoby Brissett has improved each week as he begins to gain a better understanding of this offense, and he probably had the best game of this young season last week as he threw for 314 yards with a rushing touchdown and an interception.
As we mentioned earlier, the Titans’ pass defense has struggled through the first five weeks and Brissett also adds a rushing threat as he’s scampered into the end zone three times in the last three games.
However, this is only Brissett‘s second career road start and he did not fare particularly well against a stellar Seattle defense in his first away start.