The Colts turned in another relatively clean injury report outside of some rest days for their key veterans, including Andrew Luck.
He was a limited participant in Thursday’s practice, and is expected to practice again on Saturday to finish out the week. We still don’t know when he will return to the playing field, but it looks like he’s making progress each and every day.
Rookie linebacker Anthony Walker continues to be the only active player to miss practice due to injury as he rests a hamstring that has been bothering for most of the early season.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Wide receiver Kamar Aiken was listed as a limited participant on Friday after not being listed on the injury report at all on Thursday.
The Colts are hoping to have their entire receiving corps healthy for the first time this season as Chester Rogers is expected to make his season debut against the Titans on Monday Night Football. However, Aiken is listed with a hip injury and his status for this week’s divisional matchup is in question at the moment.
The rest of the injury report looks good as the Colts’ roster is the healthiest it’s been all season. This clean bill of health comes at a good time as they try to move one game up on the Titans in the AFC South.