The Colts will travel to Tennessee to take on the Titans next Monday night, but they will again be without Andrew Luck as he continues to recover from offseason shoulder surgery.
The last few weeks have been a roller coaster of reports regarding Andrew Luck’s possible return this season.
He was going to practice, then his return was delayed a week. Then there was speculation that he would come back to the field in Week 7 before a former NFL doctor said that there wasn’t much of a chance for Luck to return until November and a report from Jason La Canfora supported that claim.
One thing we do know is that Luck will not suit up for next week’s game with the Titans on Monday Night Football.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
The Titans and Colts are currently in a three-way tie with the Texans for second place in the AFC South after a 2-3 start. Tennessee also has some quarterback questions to answer this week as Marcus Mariota could miss a second straight game this week.
Jacoby Brissett has been mostly good during his four starts this season, but he still has a tendency to make critical mistakes near the end of games.
The Colts will roll with Brissett again next week as Luck continues to rebuild strength in his shoulder.