The Colts have been decimated by injuries during the 2017 preseason, and their Week 1 inactive list is full of key players.
Every NFL team battles injuries to some extent during training camp as players get ready for the regular season, but no team has seen more starters go down than the Colts have this preseason.
- Quarterback Andrew Luck
- Cornerback Vontae Davis
- Cornerback Pierre Desir
- Offensive Lineman Ian Silberman
- Center Ryan Kelly
- Wide Receiver Chester Rogers
- Defensive Tackle Grover Stewart
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Chester Rogers was expected to be the third wide receiver on the Colts’ depth chart for opening day, but he tweaked his hamstring during training camp and has suffered multiple setbacks in his recovery.
Pierre Desir and Ian Silberman are on the edge of the roster and weren’t expected to play a big role this season.
Grover Stewart turned some heads during camp as a fourth round rookie, but he still requires some development before he gets on the field.