The Colts are heading into their final preseason game of the year, but they still have plenty of things to work on before Week 1 of the regular season.
Indianapolis got their first win of the 2017 preseason last week with an impressive performance in Pittsburgh. They’ll be looking to build some momentum heading into the regular season with another solid game against the Bengals on Thursday night.
With Vontae Davis‘ injury, the Colts will be looking for a new number one cornerback for the first few weeks of the regular season.
The starting offense probably won’t get a ton of playing time on Thursday night, but Marlon Mack could see a lot of touches as a featured running back.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Mack has been the most exciting player of the Colts’ preseason thus far, and he’s looking to show the coaching staff that he deserves some first-team action in the regular season.