Round 2: 49th Overall Pick (from Jets)
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
With the loss of Donte Moncrief in free agency, the Colts desperately need an infusion of talent at wide receiver. Indianapolis doesn’t have a real red zone threat on their roster and Notre Dame’s Equanimeous St. Brown could provide that immediately.
The 6′ 5″ 214-pound receiver enjoyed a breakout season as a sophomore in 2016 with 961 yards receiving and 9 touchdowns. He had a down year thanks to some struggles at the quarterback position last season, but his talent is undeniable.
St. Brown has 4.48-speed which gives him the ability to be a deep threat along with his fantastic size. He would be a perfect compliment to T.Y. Hilton in the Colts’ receiving corps.