Andrew Luck has been officially ruled out for Sunday’s divisional matchup against the Jaguars, and center Ryan Kelly is listed as questionable on the Colts’ injury report.
We’ve discussed Andrew Luck’s setback from about every angle imaginable, so we’ll leave that alone for now as it was inevitable that he wasn’t going to play this week.
Kelly was able to fully participate in Friday’s practice session as the Colts finish up their preparation for this week’s game against Jacksonville, but his status is currently questionable for Sunday.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
This may be the result of having a short week to recover after a physical game against the Titans last Monday night. The Jaguars may have the best defensive line in the NFL, and Jacoby Brissett will need Kelly to protect him from this dangerous front four.