After a couple of weeks with clean injury reports, the Colts are to listing some of their most important players on the daily practice reports.
Don’t worry, we won’t remind you everyday that Andrew Luck is no longer practicing with the team.
Colts reporters have begun to speculate that Luck will now likely be done for the rest of the season. We also thought that this would be the case when general manager Chris Ballard announced that he required a cortisone shot in his surgically-repaired shoulder and will stop practicing after two weeks of limited action.
Nonetheless, Jacoby Brissett will be the Colts’ starting quarterback for the foreseeable future, and there are plenty of NFL teams who would die for Indianapolis’ quarterback situation.
John Simon was absent from Wednesday’s practice with a shoulder injury. However, he returned to a full practice session on Thursday.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Rookie linebacker Anthony Walker continues to be sidelined with what must be a fairly significant hamstring injury. He’s missed all but two games this season, and his status moving forward is unclear.