The Colts’ injury report is looking a little better each week, but a lengthy list of players have already been ruled out for Sunday night’s showdown with the Seattle Seahawks.
Colts fans already knew that Andrew Luck would be out for this week’s trip to Seattle, but five other players will join him on the sidelines at CenturyLink Field.
Second year center Ryan Kelly returned to practice this week, but he was a limited participant and is not yet ready to play as he recovers from foot surgery. He should be on schedule to come back for next week’s game against San Francisco, but he will be missed again on Sunday.
Pro Bowl cornerback Vontae Davis is expected to return to the field on Sunday, but the Colts’ secondary still won’t be at full strength.
Rookie cornerback Quincy Wilson will miss his second straight game after he enjoyed a breakout performance in Week 2 against the Cardinals.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Anthony Walker is another rookie missing his second consecutive game as the Colts will be without one of their top three linebackers.
Wide receiver Chester Rogers has suffered multiple setbacks in his recovery from a hamstring injury, and his 2017 season debut will be delayed again as he will be out again on Sunday night.