Browns at Colts: TV Schedule, Live Stream, Radio
The Colts and Browns will meet this weekend in a matchup of desperate 0-2 teams. Here’s how and when to watch or listen to this game.
We know the odds aren’t good for an 0-2 team to make the playoffs, but the Colts have done it before in 2014, the last time they played the Browns in the regular season, and made it all the way to the AFC Championship Game. However, recovering from an 0-3 start is nearly impossible as only 5 of 168 teams have made it to the playoffs after dropping their first three games since 1980.
Indianapolis and Cleveland have both had their chances to claim wins in the first two games of the year, but they’ve each come up short thus far.
This week’s game could look a lot like the Colts’ Week 2 matchup against the Cardinals that ended up being decided by one crucial mistake in overtime.
Both teams will be trotting out young rosters on Sunday. The Colts are forced to do so due because of injuries to a multitude of key players, and the Browns came into the season with one of the youngest rosters in the NFL.
This probably won’t be the prettiest game on Sunday, and it is more likely to be lost than won. However, if you’re looking to watch a game where two teams will do anything and everything to win this weekend, this game is for you.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Sunday, September 24th
1:00 PM ET
Lucas Oil Stadium
1070 AM The Fan