The Colts have had an extremely rough preseason thus far, but they have an opportunity to turn it around this weekend against the Steelers.
The Colts’ starters will play at least one half agains the Steelers this Saturday, which will give them a chance to gain some momentum heading into the regular season.
Ryan Kelly will be out for about the first half of the regular season with a foot injury.
Brian Schwenke was brought in this offseason to be a backup center/guard, but he has been unable to practice with a sore ankle through much of camp. Schwenke has finally been activated off of the physically unable to perform list (PUP), and he may get his first game action as a Colt on Saturday.
Third Wide Receiver
Chester Rogers seemed to be running away with the third wide receiver spot with an impressive training camp, but he has now been sidelined with a hamstring injury opening up the competition to the rest of the field.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen