More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
With all the moves Ballard has made this offseason, his goal to me is clear: the Colts have to protect Andrew Luck in order to be successful.
Without Andrew Luck in the lineup it would be hard for the Colts to succeed in a competitive AFC South.
With an upgrade along the offensive line, and a number of new weapons on the outside and in the backfield, Luck has a chance to return to his former self.
Chris Ballard is taking the appropriate steps to make sure what happened in 2016 (when Luck was sacked 41 times) does not happen again.