More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Kemoko Turay is one of my favorite pass rushing prospects in this draft, but Walter Camp expects him to be on the board in round 6 or possibly go undrafted.
Turay missed much of his sophomore and junior seasons with injuries, but he had a fantastic freshman year with 7.5 sacks and a solid senior campaign getting consistent pressure but only 3 sacks to show for it.
Turay is definitely a risky pick, but the Colts could get a steal if he falls to round 6 or 7.