The Colts are continuing their preparation for the NFL Draft by hosting a local pro day including 38 prospects from surrounding colleges and hometowns.
The Colts took a closer look at some of the prospects in their own backyard by inviting them to the team facility for a workout ahead of the upcoming draft.
Current Colts center Deyshawn Bond and wide receiver Krishawn Hogan both attended this event last year and earned playing time in Indianapolis in 2017.
Here is the complete list of this year’s participants courtesy of of the Colts’ website:
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
- Wide Receiver Alexander Deontez, Franklin College
- Linebacker Jason Beck, Eastern Michigan
- Linebacker Ja’Whaun Bentley, Purdue
- Wide Receiver Simmie Cobbs Jr., Indiana
- Safety John Cook, Purdue
- Defensive End James Crawford, Illinois
- Guard Christian Dilauro, Illinois
- Cornerback Jaylen Dunlap, Illinois
- Safety Chase Dutra, Indiana
- Fullback Raymond Epps, SMU
- Linebacker Danny Ezechukwu, Purdue
- Cornerback Rashard Fant, Indiana
- Quarterback Nicholas Ferrer, Saint Francis (Indiana)
- Safety Antonio Fields, Indiana
- Running Back Kendrick Foster, Illinois
- Defensive end Gregory Gooch, Indiana
- Tackle Ruben Holcomb, Indianapolis
- Linebacker Garrett Hudson, Purdue
- Quarterback Richard Lagow, Indiana
- Wide Receiver Anthony Mahoungou, Purdue
- Linebacker Travis McCollum, Purdue
- Defensive End Robert McCray, Indiana
- Defensive End Antoine Miles, Purdue
- Kicker Griffin Oakes, Indiana
- Cornerback Joshua Okonye, Purdue,
- Wide Receiver Gregory Phillips, Purdue
- Tight End Austin Roberts, UCLA
- Defensive Tackle Gelen Robinson, Purdue
- Linebacker Tegray Scales, Indiana
- Tackle David Steinmetz, Purdue
- Tight End Ian Thomas, Indiana
- Wide Receiver Malik Turner, Illinois
- Linebacker Josh Willis, Butler
- Defensive Tackle Kevin Willis, Ball State
- Defensive Tackle Eddy Wilson, Purdue
- Defensive End Anthony Winbush, Ball State
- Tight End Nathanial Wozniak, Minnesota
There were plenty of potential draft picks attending this pro day.
Indiana wide receiver Simmie Cobbs is an extremely intriguing prospect for the Colts considering their need for size in the receiving corps.
Indiana tight end Ian Thomas has been creating some positive buzz among the NFL Draft community. Minnesota’s Nathanial Wozniak is also an interesting name to consider adding to the Colts’ tight end room.
I could see general manager Chris Ballard drafting Rashard Fant and/or Jaylen Dunlap to address the Colts’ need at corner.
Linebackers Danny Ezechukwu, Ja’Whaun Bentley, and Tegray Scales will all get some consideration as potential additions at a position of need for the Colts.
Indianapolis did a great job getting some serious talent to come to this pro day, and I could easily see a couple of these players wearing Colts uniforms next year.