Like the rest of the AFC South outside of Indianapolis, the Houston Texans have made many moves in free agency.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
On offense, the Texans have re-signed wide receiver Bruce Ellington, and have signed offensive linemen Zach Fulton, Senio Kelemete, and Seantrel Henderson. Quarterbacks Tom Savage and T.J. Yates are both no longer with the team as they hope Deshaun Watson can fully recover from his injury.
Defensively, the Texans have re-signed cornerback Johnathan Joseph, lineman Angelo Blackson, and linebacker Brian Peters. They have also signed cornerbacks Aaron Colvin and Johnson Bademosi, free safety Tyrann Mathieu, and linebacker Josh Keyes. Notable players not returning for the Texans include linebacker Brian Cushing and free safety Eddie Pleasant.
The Texans will hope that these signings and a healthy Deshaun Watson can help them improve on their disappointing 4-12 record from last season.