Indianapolis Colts Add Tight Ends Coach to Frank Reich’s Staff
The Colts continue to build a coaching staff for Frank Reich by hiring former Iowa State offensive coordinator Tom Manning to be the tight ends coach.
The Colts have made some fantastic hires on their new coaching staff, and it looks like they’ve added another quality coach to the staff in Tom Manning.
Manning has been the offensive coordinator at Iowa State for the past two seasons as him and head coach Matt Campbell turned the program around and had one of the best years in school history last season.
The Cyclones’ offense smashed all sorts of school records under Manning, and he’s another young coach that will be able to grow under the tutelage of Frank Reich.
Before his time as offensive coordinator at Iowa State, Manning worked under Matt Campbell at Toledo as his offensive line coach. Manning’s first coaching job was working as the offensive line coach at Mount Union, where he and Campbell played together in college.
Colts fans can be excited about the coaching staff that is coming together in Indianapolis as they have assembled an exciting mix of experienced and up-and-coming coaches.
Next: How Have Colts Head Coaches Fared in their First Season?
Take a look at our profiles of the rest of the Colts’ new coaching staff:
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen