Round 3: 67th Overall Pick
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Along with the inside linebacker position, I think offensive guard is the biggest hole on this roster heading into the 2018 offseason. I expect the Colts front office to throw a lot of money at Andrew Norwell in free agency, and they could pick up another starting-caliber guard in the third round of the NFL Draft.
In our second mock draft, the Colts will add two former Georgia Bulldogs in the first three rounds as they select offensive lineman Isaiah Wynn at the top of the third round.
Wynn can play all five positions on the offensive line, which adds to the overall depth of the unit, but he projects to be a guard at the next level. Wynn would add some much-needed toughness and technique to an Indianapolis offensive line that needs to protect Andrew Luck next season.