This week the Colts travel to Houston to take on the Texans in a battle of two AFC South teams desperate for a win.
Houston fans might still be hungover from the Astros’ World Series victory by kickoff on Sunday afternoon.
Texans fans have a young star to root for to compliment the core of young players that lead the Astros to their first championship in franchise history. Rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson has been electrifying ever since he took over the starting job, and he’s coming off of the most impressive performance of his brief career last week in Seattle.
It will be an immense challenge for Indianapolis to gameplan for a quarterback with Watson’s dynamic skillset, and there is a limited amount of tape to break down as he heads into his eighth NFL start.
The Texans and Colts have the feel of two teams heading in opposite directions, but they are only separated by one game in the win column of the AFC South standings.
Indianapolis proved that they will continue to fight week in and week out even though this season has been disastrous in a number of ways thus far. They were a tipped pick-six from beating the Bengals last Sunday, and they’ll look to build on that performance moving forward.
The Colts will look to pick up their first divisional win of the season when they take on Watson and the Texans on Sunday.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Sunday, November 5th
1:00 PM ET
1070 AM The Fan