T.Y. Hilton Sporting Big Mac Backpack, ‘Ready to Eat’
The Indianapolis Colts T.Y. Hilton is sporting a Big Mac backpack at the team’s training camp Saturday that has kicked off in Anderson, Indiana, because he’s “ready to eat”:
While Hilton has made recent headlines for his ongoing contract talks, he’s leaving that to his agent and is simply looking to have fun and play his game. He’s neither Dez Bryant nor Demaryius Thomas after all, he’s T.Y. Hilton:
Whatever the case may be, ghosts apparently like to eat too. As such, Hilton could be poised for another big season, coming off a breakout year in which he caught 82 receptions for 1,345 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns.
By letting his exceptional play speak for itself this season, Hilton’s new contract should eventually take care of itself. It works well for Hilton because he’s clearly brought his appetite.
More from Horseshoe Heroes
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen