The Indianapolis Colts may have suffered a blowout loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday; however, it didn’t stop several players from spreading Holiday cheer to the patients at Riley’s Children Hospital on Monday. While Horshoe Heroes always takes great pride in covering the Colts on the field, this is one of the rare and special occasions we get to praise our beloved players for what they’re doing off of it.
The Colts once again followed the lead of their star young quarterback, Andrew Luck, who has participated in hospital caroling since he joined the team in 2012. He was joined by a few of his offensive lineman in Anthony Castonzo, Jack Mewhort, and Joe Reitz, as well as special teams long snapper Matt Overton and several Colts’ cheerleaders.
More from Colts News
- Colts explored hiring former quarterback and current ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky
- When is the NFL Combine 2023? NFL Combine schedule, events, how to stream
- Latest NFL mock draft has Colts trading up to No. 1 for star QB
- Eagles offensive free agents that could follow Shane Steichen to Colts
- Here’s why Colts linebacker Shaq Leonard is going to love Shane Steichen
Who knows? If QB Andrew Luck keeps up the good voice work, maybe he’ll get to sing the National Anthem at a Colts’ game one day. Until then, Colts’ fans can take great solace that they have a stand-up individual as the quarterback of the Indianapolis Colts.
This group of Colts’ players took the time to remind all of #ColtsNation what the holiday season is truly about. Way to make us proud!