What players should Colts keep a close eye on at the Senior Bowl?
By Brad Marr
Cornerbacks at the Senior Bowl
- Alontae Taylor | Tennessee | Height: 6’ | Weight: 196
- Coby Bryant | Cincinnati | Height: 6’1 | Weight: 191
- Roger McCreary | Auburn | Height: 5’11 | Weight: 189
- Joshua Williams | Fayetteville State | Height: 6’2 | Weight: 193
Joshua Williams is a strong, Physical corner with great movement and by the way, you’re not running past him. Roger McCreary, however, may be the best non-spotlight man coverage corner in this draft class.
Defensive lineman at the Senior Bowl
- Devonte Wyatt | Georgia | Height: 6’2 | Weight: 307
- Neil Farrell Jr | LSU | Height: 6’3 | Weight: 338
- Jermaine Johnson II | Florida State | Height: 6’4 | Weight 259
Devonte Wyatt is an explosive player. A strong, gritty defensive linemen that’s not afraid to work to the ball.
Did you watch the College Football Championship game? Wyatt was a dawg chasing a cat, and he had a blocked field goal. You’re getting his best, every SINGLE down.
If Jermaine Johnson II isn’t a first-round pick after this week, I don’t know what will happen. He’s faster, stronger, and more ruthless than anyone who tries blocking him.
Safe to say, we’re in for a pretty sweet performance with the amount of highly sought out talent this game has to offer. If the Colts are scouting any of these guys, the league won’t know what hit them.