The Season Is Done, But Bob Sanders Is Not
We need to smile today…Okay, so the season is done. It is what it is, but who doesn’t like a good posting on Bob Sanders, huh? These were sent to me and a group of friends on myspace, so I have to post these! Bob Sanders…more facts:
1. 70% of the Earth is covered by water…the rest is covered by Bob Sanders.
2. Bob Sanders can tackle himself…FROM BEHIND.
3. Indy’s Defense is called the Cover 2 because the team is only responsible for covering two people…Bob Sanders covers the rest.
4. Bob Sanders is not only a noun but also a verb.
5. Years ago when a global threat emerged the President’s first question was “Where are our carriers?” Now he just asks, “Where is Bob Sanders?”
6. Bob Sanders makes onions cry.
7. Bob Sanders can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
8. If you say “Bob Sanders” three times while looking in a mirror, you’ll feel pretty stupid. Then Bob Sanders will rush through the door and tackle you for a four yard loss.
9. When Justin Timberlake brought Sexyback, Bob Sanders was already there, and he hit Justin so hard he now goes by the name Kevin Federline.
10. It was once thought Bob Sanders lost a fight to a bear. But that was a lie created by Bob Sanders himself to lure more bears to him.
11. Bob Sanders doesn’t read offenses. He just stares them down until they give up the information he wants.
12. They once renamed a street after Bob Sanders, but they had to change it back. Too many pedestrians died crossing it. Nobody crosses Bob Sanders and lives.
13. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Bob Sanders only misses 25% of them.
14. When Cassius Clay changed his name he was going to use Bob Sanders but realized…he just wasn’t that good.
15. They were going to release a Bob Sanders edition of Clue, but the answer always turns out to be “Bob Sanders / In the secondary / With a spear tackle.”
16. Bob Sanders pities Mr. T.
17. Newton‘s 1st Law of motion is actually an object in motion will stay in motion until hit by Bob Sanders.
18. Bob Sanders invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Brady invented pink.