I have been going over yesterdays game in my head since Reggie Wayne took that monster hit on the second to last play of the game, and as much as I want to I am not going to look for excuses on why they lost, or how big of a classless jerk Philip Rivers is, but I do have some questions.
1. How hard is it to realize that, even though they are your number ones on the depth chart, the other guys are playing better together?
2. How can you be a number one on the depth chart and not play well when it matters the most?
3. How hurt is Marvin Harrison? Reggie Wayne goes down, and the most he can do is put his helmet on?
4. Does Marvin have a disease? The entire game he sat by himself on the bench, and him and Peyton Manning didn’t even warm up together like they normally would.
5. Why only game plan for the run? This is the NFL no matter how bad a QB is he is still a professional, and knows how to throw the ball.
It’s a tough way to end a great season as the defending Superbowl champs, but next year begins a new era for the Indianpolis Colts, the era of Lucas Oil Stadium.